Monday, May 26, 2008

Bitter is the New Black and Future NBA Star

Most of you know, I love to read. My books of choice are pretty much always "chick lit." I had to share my latest find. While rushing through Barnes and Noble...we simply stopped to pick up a gift card but I wanted to see if the autobiographies recently released by Slash and Nikki Sixx were out in paperback. Obviously, these books would be a huge stray from my normal read, but the rock n' roll lifestyle just fascinates me...I can't believe people live those sorts of lives and do those sorts of things...and meet other people (okay, groupies) that are willing to engage in those sorts of hmmmm....things...anyways, I couldn't find the books but a little ditty named "Bitter is the New Black" caught my eye and I had to have it. So glad I bought this book. I hurried to finish the book I was reading (Jane Porter - Odd Mom Out - also a really good read) and started my new book. If I didn't have a 2 1/2 year old I would have read the whole book yesterday. It is hysterical. I was only on about page 50 and I had to go to amazon.com and order her other two books. I also added her to my blog roll...this girl's wicked funny! Highly recommend Jen Lancaster to anyone out there that likes a good laugh...

And...check out these mad skills...watch out Dwight Howard! Your competition is growing up! I mean really...look how high off the ground this kid is!

5 comments:

AnnMarie said...

wow! brody is a natural!

Anonymous said...

I agree, he is a natural! Wonder where he gets it from?? Hum....

Anonymous said...

Oh, that comment was from Aunt Bobbie

robinbrittagain said...

Great shot! So cute..

Jenny said...

Cute picture.