Sunday, December 28, 2008

Old Friends...New Friends

We enjoyed a nice visit with Michelle and her youngest boy yesterday! Michelle and I go way back to the days of high school and even though we don't see each other very often, it seems like no time has lapsed when we do get together. High School was tough for both of us because we were transfer students from other states. Fortunately somehow or the other, our parents bought homes on the same street and Michelle saw my sorry butt standing at the bus stop every day and offered to drive me to school. We have been friends since. I love you Michelle and treasure our friendship!
The boys had a great time too and before the visit was over they were both running around like chickens with their heads cut off!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a GREAT time visiting you and Danny. It's fun to see friends with kids. Our lives have changed so much, yet we remain the same!! I love you too and await your visit to J-ville. We'll put the kids to bed and pretend we are at Charlie's teen club. Of course Danny won't talk to us because he'll be with the "cool" kids. (ha ha)

Michelle