Sunday, February 22, 2009

Poop!

I attended a baby shower today where one of the games played was guessing what candy bar was inside of a diaper...yeah, heated up chocolate bars inside of a diaper (insert gross visual here; yes, the visual you are imagining...). I found the entire experience a bit disturbing, yet was upset when I only got four out of five correct. Clearly, I don't eat enough chocolate...oh, wait no, that's an inaccurate statement. I have no excuse for not properly identifying all five of the messy, and I mean messy, diaper contents! I missed the Snickers bar...I think I put that it was a Milky Way...that doesn't even make sense...there are no peanuts in a Milky Way. Some people even went so far as to taste the diaper contents and while they might have gotten all five correct...the whole concept was just gross....is it just me?!

4 comments:

AnnMarie said...

urgh!!! I hate that game at baby showers.....I have actually refused to play by getting up and pretending to do something else while the game is going on!

ps- Aimee had baked Brie on Sat...I told her of the first time I had it and we ate so much of it at that party! 'member when?!

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

remember the wall paper made out of fabric in the bathroom! hahahah

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

What the hell kind of nasty game is that? I would have refused to play like Ann-Marie and acted like I was doing something else. I am so glad that no one at any of my showers brought up that game or planned to play it. YUCK!

Anonymous said...

yet another reason to hate baby showers... i didn't even enjoy my own!