Sunday, June 22, 2008

Then & Now...

We enjoyed a nice visit today from Nancy who is in town inteviewing for a position in the area. Nancy, Danny and myself all graduated high school together and she TOTALLY applied herself and now she's a doctor! We are so proud!!
I found this picture from the yearbook when we had "twin day." This shot was taken 10 years....or so....ago (I am so in denial). Yes, thanks for asking, those shoes are Esprit and Nancy didn't have shoelaces in her shoes on purpose. And yes ladies, that is a Liz Claiborne purse. Don't be hatin'.

Here we are today...all grown up!

On a side note, Danny and I saw the movie Lars and the Real Girl today...OMG...so good. I had to bust out laughing so that Danny wouldn't realize I was in fact about to weep uncontrollably. And yes, the movie was about Lars and his girlfriend, who just happens to be a real doll.
xoxo

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

LOVE IT! Love the outfits..Nancita looks great :)

AnnMarie said...

Miss Joann says "YUMMO" Brody! Too cute :)