Sunday, June 8, 2008

Two Weddings, An All Day Babysitting Gig and A Day of Fun

We had two weddings to attend Saturday and a kid's birthday party. We had to decline the birthday party b/c of timing issues. I went to see Laura and Brian become husband and wife, while Danny went to witness Keith and Johna's wedding. We later met up to attend Keith and Johna's reception. It was a busy, busy day. I didn't get any pictures of Laura's wedding, but trust me when I tell you she was a lovely bride. So very happy for her and her lucky man, Brian. Here is a shot of Keith and his lovely bride, Johna.


Their reception was lots of fun. It was like a high school reunion for Danny and myself. (Yes, a 2oth high school reunion...but fun nonetheless). It was fun to see how much all those other kids have aged. I still look 25 people, I don't care what you say!

We enlisted the help of Super Sissy and Rocky Randy to babysit all day Saturday and they totally rocked the casba. Bless their hearts...Brody didn't even have a nap! Thanks you guys!! We hope he didn't cause too much destruction/aggravation!! We really appreciate it!!
We went to see Kung Fu Panda this morning and later spent some time in the pool. The weather is wonderful and as you can see, Mr. B. is warming up to the pool!



Too bad tomorrow's Monday...I could really use another day!

xoxo Mere

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

that Brody is TOO CUTE...and you don't look a day over 22!

Jenny said...

That pool looks sooooooooooo inviting. Also that kid is cute! :)