Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Elephant in the Room

Brody's current obsession is Elephants. Oh the enthesium with which he says the word Elephant. Ironically, I come from Alabama where my family leaned toward the proper side of the college rivalry line and rooted for the Crimson Tide and Big Al (the elephant mascot). In fact, Brody's name came from the Alabama quarterback, Brodie Croyle. I lost out on the "how are we gonna spell it a battle" ... but that's okay. Brody is a name that suits him to a tee!
So for this week, we worship the elephants...until we move on to something else....
xoxo

4 comments:

M- said...

War Eagle Broderoni!!!

AnnMarie said...

he says Elephant? He is so advanced :)

Myrtle's Mayhem said...

I still love you Melissa.....
despite your affiliation with Auburn!

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

roll tide, roll.

that child is going places with a Crimson Tide-inspired name I tell ya.

;-)

welcome to blog land...cute design!