Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Beginnings

So, I totally said I would never be a blogger. I have just been sitting back enjoying what all of you have to say....lurking on people's blogs that I don't even know...getting so wrapped up in what others have going on. Ann-Marie, ever on the cutting edge, has talked me into starting my own blog...so here we are. I have to give credit for my initial set up to Danny .... all this without a help desk ticket (he's an MIS manager and that's code talk I reckon). It might take me a while to get the hang of this and find the time. My sweet little two year old is all of two ... and keeps me hopping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks sweet for a beginner! Good job!

AnnMarie said...

great job! YIPPE! the addiction grows!

Hope said...

Yippee! I'm so glad you caught the bug.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you both. Cooper and Grant's grammie.

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

I too was like you a lurker and a gawker at others lives. It is so much fun. I am glad I started my blog, just to get out some of those feelings you can't express and for informing my friends about what is happening with me. Good luck Myrna!

Laurie