Thursday, April 3, 2008

Maaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa...

Maaaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa…..Maaaammmmmmmmaaaaaaaaa. That’s what I have been hearing in the wee hours of the night for the past few weeks. Not every night….but enough nights…trust me! The easy solution, and the solution I normally use, is to just change Brody’s diaper and go into the spare bedroom with him to finish off our night of sleep. I realize, however, that he has got to get out of this habit. It’s wearing me out. I’m no longer a young whipper-snapper and need my sleep! So around 2:00 a.m. this morning he starts with his bellowing … Maammmmmmmaaaaaa… want down … want down …. Maaaammmmmaaa. Last night I changed his diaper and just let him “cry it out.” This was partly done because the night before when I put him in the spare bed, he peed so I had to wash the sheets and didn’t get a chance to re-make up the bed….so the spare bed was not an option last night! UGH…it was torture listening to him. Not to beat Daddy up, but how in the world he sleeps though all of this is beyond me. Poor little guy wants his mama…even if it is 2:00 in the morning! We made it though. After about 30 minutes, he gave in and went back to sleep. Hopefully, we won’t have a repeat tonight because Maaaaammmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa needs her sleep!!
On a side note, did any one see the Real World Award Show on MTV last night? It was a horrible show...but it was fun to see all the cast members from the past 19 seasons. So cute that Rachele from San Francisco and Sean from Boston are married and with four kids plus one on the way! I am sad/embarrassed to admit that I have seen practically every episode of all 19 seasons...can you say OLD loser!! What in the world happened to Eric Niese....remember the first season in New York...he was such a hottie. I can thank my good friend Ann-Marie for my love of this show...she got me hooked on this and 90210. She knows good t.v. when she sees it!! :)

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

he has you wrapped around his little finger...the best place to be :)

AnnMarie said...

oh...and girl...PLEASE..I CRIED when i saw the pedro thing! i don't admit to anyone what a real world/MTV reality junkie i am but...the truth is out now.

Anonymous said...

I bet your husband is just way too exhausted from taking care of your son while you are watching Real World and 90210.