Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sleeping in the 21st Century and Eating Boogers

We finally got new bedroom furniture and have leapt on into the 21st century. Our former furniture was giant and bulky and very dated. We loved it when we got it almost ten years ago...but I have been wanting new furniture for a while now and finally just ordered it. They told us it would take 6-8 weeks...it took a week and a half! We still have lots to do to finish decorating ... need some lamps, attach the t/v to the wall, get some pictures on the wall, get a new ceiling fan...but it looks so much nicer already. Our room seems huge to us now without the furniture made for giants!

On a side note, Brody's new thing is to eat boogers. We are so proud. You ask him what he is chewing on when you know you didn't give him anything to eat like say a gummy bear, and he tells you point blank..."a booger." Nice...he is SO going to have a way with the ladies!!

xoxo

7 comments:

AnnMarie said...

oooooohhhhh the furniture looks amazing. your room looks huge now.

boogies...urgh...at least he's honest :)

Suz said...

You have a lovely new bedroom:) I'm happy for you. New furniture is so much fun! As for Brody and the boogers...what's a mama to do?

(I love your blog:)

Suz

Life is beautiful... Mostly said...

Okay, the booger thing is gross but the best way to deal with it is to not deal with it. If you make a big deal about it he will continue to do it. So, ignore it (I know that is difficult) but boys love the shock value! It is all for show. Hopefully, he will give it up as quickly as he started. I know there are still things my kids do that make me want to cringe! The furniture looks very nice, I love your flooring!

Laurie

Hope said...

Love the new furniture.

We have a booger eater too. When we tell him not to do it he says, "But I like them".

Jenny said...

I think I caught Luke chewin' on a boog the other day. Not sure.

Anonymous said...

Ladies... That's where all of the magic happens!

Anonymous said...

Braydon eats his too Mere! It is so growdy to the max but we try to ignore it and just tell him that's "disgustus" as Dominick says....rfs