Monday, February 4, 2008

How much for that doggy in the window?!

I am at a loss for anything to say, which I know is weird for those of you that know me as one who never shuts up! I figured until I come up with something funny or profound to say, I'll just keep posting pictures of Brody for his small but loyal fan base! Here is one from tonight's after shower experience! These towels are great. They are from Kohls and they are the perfect size for a toddler. Brody loves to pretend to be a dog, duck or elephant! And they are priced right at only about $15!
Have a good one everybody.
xoxo

4 comments:

AnnMarie said...

love it :) bathtime is our favorite time of day

robinbrittagain said...

a picture is worth a thousand words! very cute!

Anonymous said...

you should get a pink bunny towel/costume for him like ralphie on 'a christmas story'..... :)

M- said...

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

He's the cutest thing ever!! Must take after his Aunt Sissy!